- Annual Alumni Meeting is called every year around 12th March.
- Around 7000 alumni have been enrolled as Life members of Association.
- We felicitate few Distinguished Alumni every year. So far, 50 Alumni were felicitated.
- Lecture Series on varied topics are arranged by our Alumni to supplement the curriculum.
- Alumni assign projects to U.G. and P.G. students and prepare them for competitive examinations.
- Alumni interact amongst themselves, faculties & students for undertaking developmental activities in BVCOE.
The aims and objectives of the ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Promoting a spirit of loyalty, fellowship and a closer association between the College and its alumni.
- Providing a channel for the flow of information, need and wants of the college and alumni.
- Providing medical, legal, educational and financial assistance to the alumni in any critical situation.
- To undertake, carry on or promote scientific and technical research, experiments and tests of all kind in all engineering branches
- To hold seminars, symposia, conferences and exhibitions for promoting the causes of the profession of pharmacy. The association plans to create an Alumni Welfare Fund for being used in the period of crisis, if any, for any alumni.
Current office bearer of Alumni Association:
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Mobile No.||E-mail ID|
|1||Prof. Amit V. Kadam||President||8108689999|
|2||Shri. Deshmukh Jotiram Krishna||Vice Presidentemail@example.com|
|3||Shri. Mane Vijay Balaso||Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Shri. Kadam Sanjay Shahaji||Treasureremail@example.com|
|5||Shir. Mandhare Jagdish Bhagwan||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Smt Pawar Reshma Nandkumar||Memberemail@example.com|
|7||Shri. Patil Rahul Nathaji||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Shri. Chavan Sandeep Balkrishna||Memberemail@example.com|
|9||Shri. Suryawanshi Pramod R||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Shri. Jagtap Shishir Diganber||Memberemail@example.com|
|11||Shri. Pawar Vaibhav Eknath||Member||9702756004|