OBJECTIVES OF ARISE 21
- To provide a platform to students to exhibit their technical talent in the form of innovative
- To encourages and promotes professional interaction among students.
- To enhance the knowledge exchange of theoretical research and practical advancements.
- To enhance presentation skills of students.
Track 1: CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- Conventional & Non conventional energy
- Recent trends in process technologies
- Green chemistry and engineering
- Process Intensification ØEnvironment Management
Track 2: COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- Artificial intelligence
- Networking and communication
- Advanced computing
Track 3: ELECTRONICS & TELE.ENGG
- Robotics and applications
- Embedded Systems and IOT
- VLSI and emerging trends
- Signal Processing (Image & Video)
- Advanced communications
Track 4 : INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Information and Communication Technology
- Pattern recognition and information retrieval
- Machine Learning and AI
- Wireless comm & mobile computing
- Security and Cryptography
- SDN and NFV
Track 5: INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- Robotics and automation
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Biomedical and Analytical Instrumentation
- IOT/IIOT applications in instrumentation
Track 6: MECHANICAL & AUTOMOBILE ENGG
- Dynamics, Vibration, and Sound
- Structural Modeling and Design
- Industrial Automation & Robotics
- Waste management
- Fluids Mechanics
- Thermal and Power Engineering
- Artificial intelligence & machine learning
REGISTRATION & ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
(Note: After submitting the form please join respective department what’s app group.)
Rs. 200 per Paper (In India)
$5 per paper (outside India)
PRIZES: (FOR EACH TRACK)
First Prize : Rs 2000/-
Second Prize : Rs. 1500/- Consolation Prize : Rs. 1000/-
BANK DETAILS FOR NEFT
A/C Name Principal, Bharati Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering, Navi Mumbai
A/C no 200803130000788
Bank Name Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Branch C.B.D, Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Abstract Submission : 8th September, 2021
Abstract Acceptance: 12th September, 2021
Submission of full paper: 16th September, 2021
Submission of Poster/PPT: 19th September 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Paper should in IEEE format and not more than 6
* Team will be of max. four members per paper.
* Time duration is 8 min for presentation and 3
minutes for questioning per group.
* One author will be permitted to present the paper.
* Entry Fee is not refundable if paper is accepted.
* The event will be carried out via online mode.
* Shortlisted teams will be notified via email.
* Decision of Judges will be final.
* Abstract & Payment proof to be attached in the registration
* Join whats app group via link provided after submitting the
form for further communication.
* Other branch students can select any topic of their interest
from the topics mentioned in the track.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER FORMAT
Font : Times New Roman
Title : 14 Bold
Sub Title : 12 Bold
Text : 12 Normal
Margins : Top -0.75″ , Bottom -0.5″ Left -1.25″
Right- 1.0″ Gutter 0″
Gutter Position:- Left Line Spacing 1.5″
Title of Paper, Name of Author/s,
Name of Institute, Abstract, Keywords, Contents,
TEMPLATE FOR ABSTRACT, PAPER & POSTER