- Students of the final year are eligible and entitled to get placements via campus.
- Students have to sign the declaration about their future plans after graduation.
- Students focused on higher education are not eligible to sit for placements.
- College gives a single offer to every student in general, ie. Once the student got placed with any company the students can’t sit for another campus drive. However, if the package more than a certain percentage, placed students are again allowed for another campus drive.
- The student should undergo pre-placement training before Campus Recruitment.
- Students should abide by rules and regulations during the placement process.