To be a Centre of Excellence in Computer Engineering domain and work with industry on cutting edge technology to meet current and emerging challenges in global perspective for the development of society and nation.
- M1. Technical Skills:-To provide solid technical foundation theoretically as well as practically.
- M2. Development:-Department caters to the needs of students through comprehensive educational programs and prepares them for various professional bodies.
- M3. Ethical leadership:-Department develops ethical leadership insight in the students to succeed in industry, government and academia.
Program Educational Objectives(PEO):
- PEO1. Enhancement of knowledge:-Graduates will be able to apply written oral and graphical communication in both technical and non-technical areas and have an ability to identify, use appropriate technical literature to develop and maintain reliable, efficient and effective software.
- PEO2.Interpersonal Skill: – Graduates will be able to work successfully in their chosen career individually and within a professional team environment.
- PEO3.Design with responsibility:- Graduates will be able to design system, component to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as environment, social, political, health and sustainability.
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4 Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8.Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.